I have had no printer since I installed Caldera 3.1.1 server. It was on a usb
cable and the install did not 'see' the printer and I have not been able to
install a printer since, either on a parallel cable or usb. I have done
installs on another PC where usb was not 'seen' but parallel was.

I do not want to do a complete re-install but cannot see any way out of this
as 'kde console' is useless as system->printmanager window choices are greyed
out. What rpms would I need to install from the cd that would rectify this.
--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161