From: Myles Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 5:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ADSL Connection

I know nothing about the Mandrake product or the details of Bell's DSL
service, however, are you sure Bell requires you to use pppoe? If so,
then simply disregard my suggestion, otherewise, I offer this: try it
without the Roaring Penguin PPPOE and set it up as per a normal static
or dhcp addressed LAN connection (you might have to register the MAC
address of your NIC with your ISP). FWIW, that's the way my ISP handles
it.

HTH,

Myles

--