On Thursday March 07 2002 01:58 pm, you interfaced in analog form:
> Holy sh!t.  Do you really need that many modules?

1.  Suse is very module ortented, so I am told.
2.  I have a parallel port scanner,  2 cdroms with SCSI emulation, on
the one kernel I run Win4Lin,  I was networked previously, use dial up,
and have a personal firewall running, since I leave the connection on
for hours at a time, and use the ext3 filesystem.
3.  None of these modules were added directly by me, as I don't have
the foggiest idea how to do that.

> > Where do I go from here?

What is the command line?

Harry G