In Netscape 4.77 (came with COl 3.1.1) I could change the font size in
the preferences menu. I have the option 'Use doc fonts including dynamic
fonts' enabled. If I select a different font in the preferences menu, the
page is immediately diaplayed with it. Maybe a Netscape 6 thing. I stick to
Mozilla. I just don't have it on my box at work, so I cannot tell you what
is does. Konqueror (KDE 2.2.1) does not seem to change fonts on this page.
So maybe it has some new setting that my older Netscape happily ignores.

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |