OK, I'm stumped, could someone please explain to me why the log filters
I am trying ot use are ignoring the WebCalendar  traffic I am trying to
log to it's own file?

Here's a line example I'd like to filter:
"GET /wcal/images/sm.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 157

Here's a snip from the .conf file where I am trying to catch the lines
like the one above:
# Log webcalendar usage in it;s own file
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" WebCalendar
#SetEnvIf Request_URI "^\/wcal" wcal
SetEnvIf Request_URI "/wcal" wcal
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/wcal_log WebCalendar env=wcal

I am using a SenEnvIf that is the same as an existing (working) one
(except the 'wcal' string).  What the heck am I missing?
--
Linux SxS [http://sxs.homeip.net/]