Althoug it really don't matter, Windows has had encrypted passwords since
Win95b, I beleieve, but by default they were plain text.  Win98 defaults to
encrypted.

All be it, nothing to really stop anyone from getting the password if they
really wanted it that bad, but it is there.

On Friday 22 March 2002 18:39, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day

  Linux for Windows Addicts:
  A Twelve Step Program for Habitual Windows Users.
  ISBN: 0072130814

  Get it cause Ol' Billy Gates don't want you too!

  7:30pm  up 5 days,  6:20,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00