I have already tried both all 3 keys: rsa1, rsa and dsa.

For protocol version 2:

id_rsa.pub as authorized_keys in ~/.ssh
id_rsa in putty.
Gave me a "No supported authenication" in /var/log/secure.

id_dsa.pub as authorized_keys in ~/.ssh
id_dsa in putty.
openssh didn't even give me a prompt for login id.

For protocol version 1:

identity.pub as authorized_keys in ~/.ssh
identity in putty.
they are working fine.

Why all these hussles?

I can never be a paranoid in security, just wanna know whtehr putty was
supposed to support all version 2 (protocol and authenication) of
openssh 3.x.x. If it does support, I would like to see some evidences. :)

I am using putty 0.52.