On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:21:16 +0800
begin  toylet.linux[¤pª±·N]  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed forth:

> I cannot send out email messages to linux-sxs.
> I posted this via a newsgroup....
> IS it my problem only? Or is it a Malaysian assault?

Not a Malaysian assault.  Someone is using mailscan.  It reads the entire
message.  When it sees three x's in a row (as I put in one message) it
assumes it is triple x rated and bounces it.

Your messages are making it to the list. It's the copy of the message
going to whoever in malaysia is on the list, that server is bouncing it.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
                -- Nemesis Racing Team motto