List

    HE,HE,  Hi all. I am starting to write a short paper, real short 5 - 10 pages.
It is going to be on Computers and communications for humans. Everyone knows
that most of the chat and other stuff started with compuserv and one or two
others back in the late 1980's, well for the then masses, and has continued till
the present time now.  Anytihing you wish to say about the hardware / software,
personal feeling about how you are other people felt at the time and now. I will
not use anyones name unless you expressly say I can and then only as a reference.
Since this is really OT you might want to respond to me off line. The class is
"Computer Ethics in the Cyberage with Social Implications" at the University of
North Texas.

Thanks  Cheers

--
Rick Sivernell