I must echo Aaron's comment about resizing.  In IE it resizes to taller than
my display (and narrower), but thinks it is at full size.  So it won't
scroll the data up and down.  I have to shrink it and then click on "full
screen" in order to get it to behave correctly.

Other than that, the look and feel is good, if it weren't for all the 404's!
;-}>

In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

Tom  :-})

Thomas A. Condon