It's interesting that the Windows logo on the brick bears a striking resemblence to a
swastica.

begin  "Bill Campbell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:19:09 -0800)

> On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 06:04:18PM +0800, m.w.Chang wrote:
> >It's old, but too old for anyone to remember when it was first posted. :)
>
> Popular though.  When I just went to the site, I got a message
> that it had exceeded its bandwidth allocation.
>
> Bill
> --
> INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
> UUCP:               camco!bill  PO Box 820; 6641 E. Mercer Way
> FAX:            (206) 232-9186  Mercer Island, WA 98040-0820; (206) 236-1676
>
> ``Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within
> limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within
> the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and
> always so when it violates the rights of the individual.''
>     -Thomas Jefferson

Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.e-i-s.cc/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business