Also sprach Douglas J Hunley on Thursday 04 April 2002 15:19:

> Today's changes include:
> 1. A new font (for those who have it installed) .Screenshot is attached for
> those without the font. Please comment on the new font.
Only a suggestion: If you want a nice font for the items in the upper and
left-hand frames which a bit outside from the usual
Arial/Helvetica/Times/Tahoma line, try Comic Sans MS. I think it had been
used as body text font in some SxS pages, I always loved it, and IMHO it goes
well with the font which you used in the new SxS logo.
It will even do nicely without the [ brackets ] ...
BTW, if anyone minds that it's copyright MS$, the beloved Tahoma and Verdana
seem to be as well.
An altenative to try out would be Lucidux Sans, which I think is included in
a standard XFree installation, and definitely not MS$.

> 2. forums page cleaned up. I like it a lot better then the previous
> 'placeholder' page. thanks for mentioning it Klaus. i probably would have
> forgotten to re-write it otherwise.
I like it much better now. It seems to be in the same style as the sample
content under 'world wide web'.
Klaus