Greetings,

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Kurt Wall wrote:

> Scribbling feverishly on April 06, Douglas J Hunley managed to emit:
> > anyone got any tips/pointers/urls/etc on how to make khttpd deal with multiple
> > virtual hosts on the same machine with different DOCROOT values?
> > from what I can tell, khttpd can only be given one document root. ;(
>
> That's how it looks to me, too.

#
# www.nuge.com  63.215.167.97
#
<VirtualHost www.nuge.com>
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
##DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html
DocumentRoot /var/www/html
ServerName www.nuge.com
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/nuge-error_log
TransferLog /var/log/httpd/nuge-access_log
</VirtualHost>
#
#
# www.ispmonitor.net  63.215.167.115
#
<VirtualHost www.ispmonitor.net>
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DocumentRoot /u/ispmonitor/public_html
ServerName www.ispmonitor.net
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/ispmonitor-error_log
TransferLog /var/log/httpd/ispmonitor-access_log
</VirtualHost>
#

      --- Jay

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)
| Jay Nugent   [EMAIL PROTECTED]    (734)971-1076    (734)971-4529/Fax        |
| Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]     (734)649-0850/Cell       |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.net] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|
| LinuxNIC, Inc. [www.linuxnic.net]   Registrar of the .linux TLD        |