Previously, Bill Campbell chose to write:
> On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 07:26:05PM -0500, Kurt Wall wrote:
>
> >I saw your Step on this. I don't want to seem stubborn or
> >unappreciative for your help, but:
> >1) I don't have an xserverrc. Admittedly, this *may* be part of the
> >   problem, and I foolishly didn't save the working configuration
> >   before installing 4.1.0 and, now, 4.2.0.
>
> I've had to add the call to xserverrc on Caldera 3.1* since it
> disappeared with the new X updates.

I don't have an xserverrc file, kdm is working just peachy for me, locally
and from a remote login. I guess this don't help Kurt too much, but I don't
think the existence, or not, of an xserverrc file is his problem.

Regards,
Tim

--
Caldera eWorkstation 3.1, kernel 2.4.9, KDE 2.2.2 from source, Xfree86 4.1.0
  8:00pm  up 4 days, 20:35,  4 users,  load average: 0.18, 0.09, 0.03