Ummm.. anyone know if the CSSAs from Caldera pertain to eD2.4 anymore.. I
havent seen any in the last 3 or so CSSAs..

Are they not worrying about 2.4 anymore.  I really truly don't care, just as
soon as I get the bigger my new connection I will no longer have the need for
the 2.4 and can get on with bigger and better...

--
  Bill Day

  Linux for Windows Addicts:
  A Twelve Step Program for Habitual Windows Users.
  ISBN: 0072130814

  Get it cause Ol' Billy Gates don't want you too!

 12:30pm  up 13 days, 17:06,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00