Hi,

I've finally compiled KDE3 on COL 3.1.1 Workstation. I'm attaching a
"quick & dirty"TM script I've used to compile it.
It will compile QT3, libxml, libpcre, libxlst and KDE. Also, it uses
objprelink and checkinstall (so you endup with the RPMS).

I think it could be a nice addition to the step Doug's writing.

I've made it using comments and tips from this list.

Please note that I've disabled java in kdebindings (due to the bug
mentioned by Tim).

Oh, BTW: To those willing to compile Liquid 0.9.2, it should be noted
that before doing ./configure && make && make install, you should do:
make -f Makefile.cvs

There's no README/doc/anything telling how to build this beast. So, it
may be puzzling to some inexperienced people.

Federico Voges
Socio gerente

Intrasoft
Malabia 2137 14 A
(1425) Buenos Aires
Argentina

Te/Fax: 54-11-4833-5182
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.intrasoft.com.ar

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: A536 4595 EB6F D197  FBC1 5C3A 145C 2516