*** Hell and damnation! Not only I re-mail old stuff to the list, it is
also in html and I have noticed the subject of my excuse puts the whole
thing in the wrong context: Nothing to do with Red Hat but with W2K
and... Outlook XP.

Pray for my damned soul, wave chicken legs at my messages, do what ever
is necessary to lessen my sufferings but please just cope with me until
I find a solution to this problem...

Zoran