Received something similar. Bounced mail notification from the
postmaster of my ISP.

>RETURNED MAIL -- "NOSHADE CLASS"
>The following mail can't be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: NOSHADE CLASS
>The attachment is the original mail.

I don't have a file called NOSHADE CLASS and I have never sent anything
to microsoft.com. The OS I'm using is Mandrake 8.0 and the Netscape mail
client and there is no record of the e-mail in question in the sent box.
If this is a virus it would appear to pull a file from one computer,
pull a sender and send address from the address book of that computer,
but because it uses a different sender address without infecting the
owner of the sender address it would be hard to track.

An alternate hypothesis is that Billy the Squid and company have found a
way to my box and after holding inventory  e-mailed the results to
themselves. Although I don't believe that is very likely.