Tony Alfrey wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 April 2002 05:06 pm,Net Llama! wrote:
>
>>Tony Alfrey wrote:

>>>Isn't this like Moses asking his name to be removed from the 10
>>>commandments?  Who was it that said "humility will get you
>>>nowhere" ?   ;-)
>>
>>I don't think it was humility.  Mike requested that he be removed
>>from the SxS, not just the listing.
>

> Oooops.  Errr, did we piss him off??  I promised him I'd never use
> insmod again!!

You didn't do anything.  In a nutshell, he wasn't happy about how
certain editors were contributing to the site, and turned in his
resignation.  Attempts have been made to have him return, however he hasn't.

I'd rather not go into specifics, because it was quite honestly a very
ugly series of events that occured behind the scenes.

At this point, the only important thing is that he left voluntarily, and
isn't willing to return.