On Wednesday 24 April 2002 09:43 pm, Douglas J Hunley wrote:
> Kurt Wall spewed electrons into the ether that resembled:
> > Just a suggestion. Feel free to disregard it.
>
> ok! j/k
>
> anyone else care to chime in?

There doesn't appear to be a lot of room for that on my screen. My
resolution is 1024x768 and I'm using galeon1.0.3. The date doesn't line
with title though. It looks like:
04-02
        -Another approach to installing KDE3
                -New
                -John Hiemenz

One thing I've just noticed is that there are a lot of inconsistencies
with the colour of the visited links. The links on the left are an ugly
green, while the links on top stay the same. The links in the blue tables
appear purple when visited and they blend in a bit with the blue. Some
other links are red.

Oh, yeah. I also don't see the splash screen before being redirected.

Bill