Yahoo Folks, My copy of the upgrade version of SuSE 8.0 is on its way
here to Vista, California, USA.  UPS tracking says it will arrive on
the 29th of april, just 4 short days from now!!!! it cost $49.95 US
plus shipping. This is without documentation. I'm building a new box
for it while I wait.
                                            Mike

ps I had trouble running  linux on my current smp machine until I
disabled the MPS 1.4 option in the bios. (Award bios)
Asus M/B CUVA4X-D (Apollo Pro133A chipset
dual pentium 1gigs
1 gig of pc/133 ecc reg sdram (2ea. 512 chips)
2ea 30 gig maxtor 7200rpm drives
SB128pci sound card
SB 52x cdrom
Plexwriter 24/10/40a cdrw