Yes. I did.
I registered with the web site. Thanks. I hope this helps.
I guess I'll have to look at how to disable macromedia. All that does is run
pop up ads.
I think I posted a while back that not all my servers did this. It must be
because macromedia flash is not installed on them. I had no problem using
konqueror in a remote session, for example.
Joel