Hi everybody,
first, like to also offer congratulations to Netllama and Mrs. on their
new addition, it is a blessing indeed.

I was helping a friend clean out an office on a business that had
recently folded and found in the trash  a Digital Prioris XL server
5133. It had a key and note attached with root password and boot
instructions. I took it home, plugged it in and it has Unix Open Server
5.0 running on it. uname -a produced SCO-SV 3.2 2 i386

When it booted it has SCSI interface for hd, tape drive and CD; also
noted a 4 plug modem and network card. The tape drive had a 3M Magnus
2.0 2 Gb tape in it (the tape is 6" X 4")

One of my questions is how do I get the cover off of this thing? Its not
like any case I've seen lately. No screws, slots etc to get inside the
thing. Anybody have any experience with this server or version of SCO?

I was thinking I would reformat it (once I can get inside to get a look
at the guts) and put Linux on it for my home network. I have SUSE 7.3,
Caldera 3.1.1, and Red Hat.

Thank you for any of your thoughts.

Kirk Grauf
Omaha, Nebraska