> | Net Llama!'s  quote:
> | I'm incredibly pleased to announce that I became the father of a
> | 8lb, 12oz boy today.  Being my
> | first child, he'll be spoiled every which way possible.
> | Pictures of the little guy can be found here:

*** Way to go man! Wish you, your wife and the little Pinguin all the best.
I just opened a bottle of a 1988 Bordeaux and had a drink in your boy's name
like it is the habbit where I come from.

> though i was surprised that you did not provide an sxs on his
> acquisition . . .<g>

Sure:
Insert peg A into slot B.  Repeat often.  Wait 9months.

*** Do not forget to publish the SxS step on how to run the milk bottle
heater with a crontab. (I' will need the HOWTO in 2 months... ;-))

Cheers,
Zoran.