*** ... very funny indeed. They are releasing Smoothwall lite, and this is
what the press release says:

"As some of you may have seen on the GPL mailing list, we are now working on
the next freely available version of SmoothWall, which will be called
SmoothWall Lite. It will no longer be licensed under the GPL, but will still
be freely available and freely distributable. Because of this, it will be a
complete
rewrite of all existing code. Of course there are advantages to this -- the
code will be more efficient, and above all secure."

Damn' the GPL, Open Source and other Linux folks. It is thanks to them and
their GPL'ed software we honest PC users have crummy, unstable, inefficient
and insecure software. Everything is much clearer in my head now... #%-))

Zoran