My input is about CheckPoint FireWall-1 in general.  I have only run
CheckPoint on Solaris and Nokia's, but what I can tell you is still valid
for consideration:

Their product is a good product.  Very powerful and fairly easy to use....
Their included management GUI is only for Windows.  An X-GUI was available
but cost extra.
Their support has sucked hard in the recent past, especially if you're not
in a major metropolis.  Perhaps this have gotten better in the last
6-8months, I know they were trying.
Their GUI is very easy to use... but maintenance takes a bit of thought...
 ie. you can get rulesets working quickly and easily but keeping the
ruleset maintainable is difficult because of the ease-of-use:  Groups can
be created within Groups, etc...  This causes issues in figuring out what
is REALLY there, and can add a lot of load to the boxes.  You have to be
dilligent in policy as to how groups can be used (eg. stating that groups
cannot be created within groups, each rule has it's own groups which have
devices and networks only, or whatever)
The Log-viewer sucks if you have several very active firewalls.  It can
take forever to show you anything.

Other than that, I liked their stuff.  I'd prefer Linux 2.4 NetFilter
personally, because you can set it up to be very easy to read and modify,
but it's lower-level.  GUI stuff can get out of hand too easily and allow
people to make changes that shouldn't be...  But that's just me.  OTOH,
the GUI is a nice front-end for those who fear scripts and CLI.