Scribbling feverishly on May 26, Keith Morse managed to emit:

> bash$ cat /etc/redhat-release
> release 4.2 (Biltmore)

Wee. That's been a couple o' days...

> bash$ uptime
>   8:42pm  up 322 days, 11:23,  2 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.00
>

> and that's after the first 497 days rolled the counter over.

I'm never going to be able to keep up in the uptime category. Too much
changes here on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. However, I have just set
up a dedicated server/firewall/gateway box, so perhaps I can have a go at
an uptime that gets into double digits...

Kurt
--
"If I am elected, the concrete barriers around the WHITE HOUSE will be
replaced by tasteful foam replicas of ANN MARGARET!"