I have MainActor and BroadCast 2000 (before it went away). I don't
do any editing yet. This is what I am starting to look into. But
if the intended VCD player does not plat CD-R discs, I'm dead in the
water. That is why I wanted to do a test.

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |