On Fri, 31 May 2002 17:52:25 -0400 (EDT) Net Llama!
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I haven't bothered to apply those two patches, but was planning to
> whenever 2.4.19 came out.  So what do you mean by 'flaky'?

With the mentioned kernel source and patches, I've been getting random
lockups. No complaints in
messages... it just works well then it's a rock. If I reboot the machine
into a different kernel, no problems
at all then. Since experiencing the random bit, I haven't used XFS with
that kernel.

I wsa just curious if anyone else was tinkering along the same lines as I
was...

Cheers, all.