Hi Shane,

you will find most of the information to start on the project pages. Additionally
google.com/bsd(/linux) is also a good place. As OpenBSD is an offshot of NetBSD you
can sure look there, but do not blindly copy over. This applies to FreeBSD as well but
its a little bit more different. Sure some tasks are easier on other systems but you
will have finally learned more, assuming willingness for a steep learning curve.
('steep' is especially for windoze users and maybe some YASTx clickers). You will
probably ask yourself why people use OpenBSD or xBSD, maybe you find out.   ....it's
similar to Linux    .....it's just FUN

auge

BTW let me know how your Toshiba works. I will get my brothers Satelite hopefully this
or next week. (blow away win2002 and do a gentoo/NetBSD checkout-comparison).
I think the [EMAIL PROTECTED] needs a 2nd subscriber ...oops i forgot to mention
[EMAIL PROTECTED]