Hi,

Great, I forgot to mention that users should be able to edit their crontab
(that's one of the points of allowing shell access, besides being able to
compile cgi's and doing some file management).

I think this will serve as a good start.

Oh, by the way: Have anyone used the --bind option of mount (kernel 2.4.x)??
It kind of works like a hard link for whole directories (there's not much
documentation about it, just one ).