FYI, they couldn't even reproduce everything from the old mail-news
component. There are some nice new faetures (like the saerch toolbar and
multiple identities), but.. some ncie old features were gone....

If they knew Foxpro's BROWSE, they would have done a lot better. the
mail-news component should nothing but a record browser.

--
may the force, the farce and linux be with you.
See you in news://news.hkpcug.org and http://www.linux-sxs.org