Hi folks,
Andrew Smith, if you read this, your Email seems not to work
or I might have got some old one.

Please get back to me because of your mpg123-jukebox script
for bash.

Anyone else reading this: Has anyone of you also already
done such a script? If you, send it via PM.

Thanks ahead!

Andrew, you Email does not work, please contact me via PM
it is about your jukebox script. as below

> Hi
>
> Sorry, I thought I had replied...  <<< Checks Sent Items Folder >>> ...  ah,
> yes, I have replied, although I think that may have been when I was having
> mail server problems. Anyway, I have attached the email I attempted to send.
>
> I hope this helps,
>
> Andrew

thank you.

but what about the idea to add support for XM, IT, MOD, CD audio and all
that in your script`?

what i need is some sonique/xmms for console use only, that supports the
above formats #and# mp3, ogg, wav, s3m

and ideas?
--
I       http://www.bmw-roadster.de/Friends/Olli/olli.html       I