Jeez, I thought Hollywood had finally gone and done a real educational
movie.  My Grandson had Grandma and me take him to see "LILO and
STITCH".  I knew about LILO, but had never heard about an app or Stitch
program.  This movie was nothing about Linux!!  It was a cartoon about a
little space being!  Maybe some of you younger fellas/gals would enjoy
it, and the rest of you a little older take your kids?
Bob

--
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well,
than a fool can see from a mountain top.