On Thursday 27 June 2002 07:31 am,dep wrote:
> begin  Net Llama!'s  quote:
> | Looks like more signs of desperation to me.  Ransom's replacement
> | appears to be nothing more than a hired gun whose sole talent is
> | begging for money from investors.
>
> well, i don't know what they have in mind, but it does always trouble
> me when one goes to a company's home page, as in franklincovey.com,
> and cannot from that home page figure out what the company is or
> does.

<warning:: rant starts here>
IMHO Franklin Covey is yuppie vapor ware left over from the '90s.  They
sell time management fluff that runs on a Palm.  The dot com crowd now
has lots of free time available so I think their market is now zip.
<rant complete: please accept my apologies>

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]