I never thought I'd have to say that.

Recently the gentoo lists have changed their setup to prevent users
from selecting Reply to reply to the list.  Now you have to select
have to remember to do it and to delete the original sender's address.

I hope this crap doesn't become wide spread!

I'm one of the minority opinions.  Most of the participants have risen
to the occasion with religious ferver, claiming that this is the only
professional way to run a list.  Hundreds of other lists are
non-professional, I guess.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla