On Mon July 1 2002 09:22 pm, Net Llama! wrote:
> edj wrote:
> >
> > cc1: bad value (athlon) for -mcpu= switch
> > I have an Athlon 1G, and CPPFLAGS, CXXFLAGS and CFLAGS are set to:
> > -O3 -march=i686 -mcpu=i686.  The Makefile has:
> >
> > DEBUG_CFLAGS = -O3 -march=i686 -mcpu=i686 -g -DDEBUG -Wall
> > -D_REENTRANT -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DXINE_COMPILE -O3 -mcpu=athlon
>
> I'm no expert on this, but perhaps your environment is wonky?  Run
> "./configure --help" and see if there is an option to set mcpu when
> running configure, like --cpu.  Also, if you echo each of those env-vars
> (CPPFLAGS, CXXFLAGS, and CFLAGS) do they show what you expect them to
> show?

No problem with env.  However, I compiled without the C*FLAGS, and it ran.

XINE won't work, though.  I get:

xine: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/lib/xine/plugins/xineplug_inp_dvdnav.so: undefined symbol:
dvdnav_menu_language_select

In setup, language is set to "en".  I don't get the "unable to play
encrypted dvd" message - Uhhhh - wait a minute - not me, I mean a friend
of mine.  Yeah, that's it.  Really.
--
Ed Jabbour