I have been asked by some photographer friends to setup a 'gateway' for their
lans. They all have broadband internet access that they need to be able to
secure, they are on XP at the moment. They wish to be able to cull for virus
and spam. I have built a machine with Suse and was going to install
spamassasin and amavis.

Essentially as they are on Telstra cable, which frowns on servers, so  how can
I get the mail down and use the box to strip mail on it way to the main
machines on the lan. Suggestions advice etc greatly appreciated.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161