On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:17:41PM -0600, Andrew Mathews wrote:
..
>Not specifically, but I'd try a different mail client to see if it
>repeats. If so, then the server can be considered suspect, if not, it's
>a windows issue. Are they using IMAP4 or POP3? Subject says POP3, but
>you also mention courier-imap in the message. IMAP4 can have permission
>issues not applicable to POP3 of course.

Most of the mail clients are running POP3 with a few more intelligent ones
using IMAP.  The courier-imap package serves up either using a Maildir
mail store.

Bill

``The only freedom which deserves the name, is that of pursuing our own good
in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs,
or impede their efforts to obtain it.'' -- John Stuart Mill, 1859