On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:10:11 -0500
ronnie gauthier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> always that little gotcha somewhere.

More than little. It is a real problem. We use a DSP card that is this size.
And this size is getting very unpopular. Fewer and fewer boxes support it.
The ones that do seem to go to the extreme.

Oddly, both Dell and IBM have 1U serveres that will hold such a card. Thin,
but 60CM deep.

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |