Use this quite a bit but recently it no longer starts after enterring the root
password. Both the std konqueror and the su variation havr the same
permissions, they would have I guess but the su no longer appears, tried it
in a terminal but no feedback from that. Anyone any ideas what I can do to
get it working again. It has to do with something that I have installed
recently, of that I am sure as it used to work.
--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161