Well, pending an unforeseen emergency expense, I plan on upgrading my
aging(ok, ancient) hardware.  The motherboard I plan on getting is a Abit
KX7-333.  It uses the VIA KT333 and VT8233A chipsets.  I've done some
research and it seems like it will work fine with the latest kernels.
Reviews have it as a decent, stable performer.  I just wonder if anyone here
has had some experience/opinions using this board or these chipsets.

Jim
--

  3:42am  up 11 days, 12:57,  3 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.25, 0.27