Hello All

Has anyone gotten a simple Linksys WPC11 card to work 'out of the box' in
SuSE 8.1 using the standard setup unde yast2 lan?  I installed SuSE 8.1
(fresh) on my laptop which ran (sometimes intermittently) a wireless
Linksys WPC11 card under 8.0 with tweaking manually. 8.1 comes with a
gui to set this up during installation, but it fails to work. Pcmcia is
recognizing the card correctly and all the right modules are being
installed. But it complains that it fails to find an interface for the
card on booting or using rcnetwork restart.

Can anyone shed some light or offer some help?

Keith B.