Matt Nelson wrote:
Well, I'm running at home with a /32 and a business network at work with
a /28.  I haven't tried yet but I doubt SWBell is going to allow me to
manage my own reverse DNS.  Anyone have any suggestions?  So far its
only redhat's mail server that is doing this, and although I'm deploying
their product, I can't subscribe to any of the user lists they run. :-(

pacbell.net wont let me manage my reverse DNS but they provide some long reverse DNS..

Its my opinion that if they assign you IP's they need to hold up their end of the bargin and at least reverse it to _something_ rather than not.

CALL EM!

good luck-
Jim