If you're running kde why not just set up an icon. Right click on kde widow-create new-link to application-device realplayer-execute realplay select the Realplayer icon click ok.

Lee

Jerry McBride wrote:
I'm trying like hell to get Mozilla and RealPlayer to work right... but I can't
seem to get this windows crap to work right!@

Anyway's... realaudio run's fine when executed from a konsole... the dialog
pop's up, I can get it to play audio by clicking on file>open file or open
location...

Under Mozilla, I've gone into preferences and setup a helper app entry to cause
mozilla to execute realplay when I click on a link containing *.rm extentions...
When I click on a link, realplay will fire up and then... just sit there. It
won't play the desired audio file... however if I feed the url into the file >
open location dialog it'll play!

Damn... how do I feed the url into realplay by simply clicking on the link???

God I love this stuff! On a saturday too!