On Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:18:13 +0800
"m.w.chang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> that's port-forwarding, isn't it?

Could be. Depends on if imapd restricts itself to known ports. I was
thinking of doing it this way. I do it in the other direction for NNTP. I
was just curious if there was another solution that was already part of your
typical imap setup that I had not come across (or recognized if I had).

--
| Roger Oberholtzer          |   E-mail:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |