I just picked up a used HP Visualize P550 workstation with an ELSA Gloria
Synergy+ AGP Graphics board, and installed Caldera 3.1.1 Workstation on it.
The install procedure listed the board, and went through the installation
without major problems.  After finishing the install, it wouldn't come up
on X, which really didn't surprise me since the probe called it a Cyrrus
Logic board of some type.

Checking the XFree86 site, I don't find support for this.  A google search
comes up with some cryptic references to Suse graphics, but with a date in
1999 or so.

Graphics aren't a big deal for me since this machine's probably going to be
used to replace our main mail server.  On the other hand, it appears that
this should be a pretty decent card, and at $325.00 for the machine with
550MhZ Xeon, 512MB PC133 RAM, 9GB SCSI drive, and 2 SCSI adapters, it could
make a pretty nice, if large, workstation.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

Memoirs -- Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs, and his
wife Hillary got $8 million for hers.  That's $20 million for memories from
two people who for eight years repeatedly testified  they couldn't remember
anything.