Hi Guys,

I am in the process of setting up a Samba box to be the PDC on a
network of Win2K boxen workstations.  This box will be the file and
print server for said lan.  Its a simple P3-500 with 482M RAM (to be
expanded to 1G RAM when put online) LVD SCSI (P2B-S Asus MB), CDRW,
JAZ, and an ADR 50G tape drive.  I am still fiddling with how to
implement the print setup, I have done this once with APS filter and am
curious if there is another filter system that would be better.

Also any other hints/suggestions for this endeavor would be
appreciated.  This box is replacing an aging WinNT 4.0 server.

I am using Slackware 8.1, 2.4.18, and Samba 2.2.6.

Stayler