I purchased a copy of Codeweaver's Crossover Plugin the other day.  Picture is
just fine but I'm encountering audio problems (All I get is junk noise).  I'm
currently running a fairly plain Mandrake 9 installation (kernel 2.4.19 w/
alsa 0.9).  On my old machine with SuSE 7.3 Professional audio was fine.

I've noticed from reading that Wine has not yet been adapted to use ALSA, but
I seem to have at least a few modules listed in lsmod that appears to have
something to do with OSS emulation, which I understand that ALSA is capable
of performing.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

David Aikema