Keith Antoine wrote:
On Friday 15 November 2002 08:53 am, Ken Moffat espoused:

Kevin O'Gorman wrote:

I could use help getting my camera mounted.  It's a Fuji that mounts as
a "removable drive" when I plug it into a Windows USB port.

++ kevin
I just got a Fuji Finepix 3800, great camera so far, but I'm in the same
boat as you on mounting! I think it uses USB mass storage, which is
listed as experimental, but I'm searching for clues.

YOU need usb mass storage, do not need clues.

I did modprobe usb-storage. Doesn't seeem to work, but I'm sure it's me being bone-headed. Sometimes the camera shows up in usbview, but I can't figure what to mount. Here is what I see in usbview:

USB Mass Storage
Serial Number: Y-406^^^^^020925XFPX0001016024
Speed: 12Mb/s (full)
USB Version: 1.10
Device Class: 00(>ifc )
Device Subclass: 00